The Editor Poll results are in!

Roy Katz katz at Glue.umd.edu
Thu Nov 29 17:39:40 EST 2001

Right on.  I'm vegan so I drink soymilk anyway.

(and I find that Python fits in with my youthful ideals nicely among
others such as Esperanto & being vegan)

I remember a long thread about Esperanto and Python ideals. I rather
enjoyed that.  In fact there are some Esperantists here (Bill Harris
of the Python Tutorial in Esperanto, Erik Max Fancis, Peter
Hansen (?), Konrad Hinsen);  I wonder if there any vegens here,
too.

it'd also be cool to see the relative age of new pythonistas -- I suspect
that they're young, but this is completely unfounded.

Roey

assiduous JED user, but, more generally, Whatever Works (tm).