Editor for Python: A PLEA

Tim Hammerquist tim at vegeta.ath.cx
Tue Nov 27 04:14:39 EST 2001

Courageous <jkraska at san.rr.com> graced us by uttering:
> Emacs is inspired by Satan. I largely say this for having used
> Lisp, where I became forever alienated by the concept of linking a
> language which requires (or comes close to requiring) a specific
> editor.

*steps slowly away* =)

I've found Lisp interesting. I'm not making drastic plans to switch
my entire workload of projects over to it at the moment, but to say
it's inspired by Satan is a bit overkill, IMO. =)

Besides...everyone knows the only language endorsed by Mista
Satan-san is VB.  ;)

Tim Hammerquist
--
Let's say the docs present a simplified view of reality...    :-)
    -- Larry Wall in  <6940 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>