A Python GUI Book.

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon Nov 12 01:58:28 EST 2001

"Ron Stephens" <rdsteph at earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3BEF0436.33D7F2A5 at earthlink.net...
> As someone else said, pleas einlcude anygui. Also, it woudl be nice if you
could
> include PythonCard, as an application frmaework  on top of wxPython.

While I would like to see PythonCard and anygui covered in a book, it
doesn't make sense for either project right now. The APIs are in flux and by
the time a book went to print the information would be completely wrong.
PythonCard is likely to change quite a bit between now and the end of the
year and anygui probably won't be usable for anything but the simplest
projects until early next year or later.

ka