David Brady daves_spam_dodging_account at
Mon Nov 26 20:01:32 CET 2001

If you want a script to run by double-clicking it in
Explorer, and you *don't* want a dos window to open,
save the file as .pyw instead of .py.  .pyw is for
"Python Windows" scripts; they don't open a console

David Brady
daves_spam_dodging_account at
I'm feeling very surreal today... or *AM* I?

Do You Yahoo!?