Monty Python (was: Freeware Python editor)

Mikael Olofsson mikael at isy.liu.se
Thu Nov 1 09:57:24 EST 2001

On 01-Nov-2001 Oleg Broytmann wrote:
 >  On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 07:39:31AM -0500, Steve Holden wrote:
 > > [Makes note to remember that Oleg isn't a Monty Python viewer.]
 >
 >     Few years ago I tried to view the scetches - there was Russian
 >  translation of them on TV - but found them stupid and boring. Well, I was
 >  in bad mood those days, may be now I'd find it more interesting :)

You should really watch them in their original language. And I admit,
some of them are not that great (those where legs and arms are cut off
and blod everywhere). But then there are the others (for instance the
dead parrot sketch), where the humour is in the language. And they are
fantastic.

/Mikael

E-Mail:  Mikael Olofsson <mikael at isy.liu.se>
WWW:     http://www.dtr.isy.liu.se/dtr/staff/mikael