Anyone Using BlackAdder?

A. Keyton Weissinger keyton at weissinger.org
Sun Nov 18 23:38:46 EST 2001

I asked about Python IDEs yesterday (or so) and many of you responded (thank
you). One particularly interesting suggestion was BlackAdder. I'm playing
with the Demo copy and am about to drop my real money on it, but wanted to
ask the group.

Anyone using this? Considerations?

I'm not a huge user of debuggers and it seems that BlackAdder == Qt Designer
+ PyUIC + Debugger.

Don't get me wrong. It's very nice and well put together. I just don't want
to slap down the coin if I can help it.

Looking forward to any insight....

Thank you.

Keyton

P.S. Pat your selves on the collective backs. This is one of the best news
groups I've even jumped into. Lots of good discussion. Lots of feedback and
help. Thumbs up.