Focus problem

Danijel dpetrac at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 9 05:42:05 EST 2001

I was used EVT_KILL_FOCUS() succesfully, but now I got a new problem. :(
When I select target entry field, and then select something else, and then
came back on that target entry, I lose cursor. On all other fields exsists,
except on this one.

Sorce code I was used:

    txtEnry1.Connect(txtEntry1.GetId(),-1,wxEVT_KILL_FOCUS,self.OnKill)

news:3BE9D760.ADCB0041 at ccvcorp.com...