What about background?

Nomad nomad*** at ***freemail.absa.co.za
Thu Nov 1 11:55:23 CET 2001

On Thu, 01 Nov 2001 11:31:13 +0100, lukoc at zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl wrote:

>Hi!
>I would like to change background color in my Pythonwin editor (white is to sharp for me), but it's not available from options.
>Can you  help me with this really small problem?

AFAIK, the pythonwin editor is set up as a standard windows 'View'
window.  So what you could do is go to "Control Panel | Display |
Appearance" and change the colour for the 'Window' item to something
more pleasing to your eyes.  Of course, this will then be global to
windows (explorer, notepad etc.etc.), but if the white is to bright in
Pythonwin, it'll be too bright in everything else to.

HTH

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.