ZODBCDA Error...python15.dll not found!!

Jose Rivera jriveramerla at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 10:33:53 EST 2001

I want to retrieve data from MS SQL Server 7.0 that is running on NT
server on another machine where it's not installed ZOPE...

In the machine where I installed Zope there is ODBC DataSource that
works to connect to the SQL Server Database... but I want to be able
to make querys from Zope... so what am I missing here?...

When I reset tho machine where zope is installed, Zope is defined as a
NT service, it reports that can no find PYTHON15.DLL, and ZODBCDA it's
not listed in the list of products of ZOPE.

Thanks in advance for your help...