Open a windows database file with a path name?

dsavitsk dsavitsk at
Wed Nov 14 17:42:09 CET 2001

"Nomad" <nomad***@***> wrote in message
news:5ve4vtgt0o67mtbc0fit6t45svn4esos07 at
> On Fri, 9 Nov 2001 16:27:15 -0500, "Bill Bell"

* * *

try my page @

> PS, what's the "r" for in "( r'ADODB.Recordset' )"?
the r makes the string that follows raw, that is, special characters,
escaped characters and the like will be ignored. i don't think it necessary
here though it isn't uncommon.