Australian Disco (was: And Now for Something Completely Different! (was: Monty Python (was: Freeware Python editor)))

Duncan Smith buzzard at urubu.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 7 21:33:18 EST 2001

"Richard Jones" <richard at bizarsoftware.com.au> wrote in message
> On Thursday 08 November 2001 05:51, Duncan Smith wrote:
> > "Fredrik Lundh" <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote in message
> > news:8_dG7.4760$R43.760797 at newsb.telia.net...

> > thing

> > then

> > > but Steve Irwin is your fault, right?
> >
> > And Rolf Harris.
>
> Hang on there, we may have spawned that particular evil, but you poms are
the
> ones encouraging him :)

Yes, (but not me).  But consider the alternative.  He might come home, and
if he wasn't making naff British TV programmes he might cut more records,
and it would probably just mean more Anthea Turner for us (I can't imagine
that name means anything outside the UK).  So, on second thoughts, thanks
for Rolf.  Good on ya.

Duncan