1st day newbie question.

Alves, Carlos Alberto - Coelce calves at coelce.com.br
Wed Nov 28 15:06:10 EST 2001

It depends on what OS you are.
If you're in Unix world, I think just typing python xxxx.txt or xxxx.py, at
command line, will work.
On the other hand, if you're on MS Windows world, in DOS prompt, go up to
the python directory and type python  xxxxx.txt or xxxxx.py ( You also can
put all commands in one BAT file to do the whole thing for you.

____
|_____|