Teaching python (programming) to children

Paul Rubin phr-n2001d at nightsong.com
Sat Nov 17 18:14:41 EST 2001

"Arthur Siegel" <ajs at ix.netcom.com> writes:
> The fact is I know little of Piaget's theories.  But I do seem to have a
> consistent distaste for projects aimed at children with justify themselves
> as being based on those theories.

I understand what you mean.  With me, the fact is I know little about
Newton's theories.  But I do seem to have a consistent distaste for
projects aimed at understanding astronomy which justify themselves as
being based on those theories.  Knowing tha the earth is flat was good
enough for our ancestors and by damn, it's good enough for us.