[ANN] pyLaTeX -LaTeX to HTML, XML, etc. Conversion Framework

Kevin Smith Kevin.Smith at themorgue.org
Wed Nov 7 21:20:58 EST 2001

I'm glad you asked that.  :)  As a matter of fact, I have the pythondoc macros
partially implemented and they are bundled along with the other renderers.
They still need some work (this is an alpha release after all).  But since the
python documentation doesn't use equations or graphical environments the fact
that that functionality hasn't been implemented yet isn't a problem.