Australian Disco

Martijn Faassen m.faassen at
Thu Nov 8 23:30:20 CET 2001

Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at> wrote:
> Gary Stephenson wrote:
>> Umm, I'm not really sure this is a claim we should be making!  Next thing
>> you'll have us claiming responsibility for making disco popular - and then
>> they'll just have to shoot us!  ;-)

> but Steve Irwin is your fault, right?

But Steve Irwin is the inspiration for Sluggy Freelance's absolutely wonderful
Steve Uozin, demon hunter. ('kill demons? I just poke them with a stick')

and then onwards. Though if you haven't read sluggy yet, you should start
at the beginning, and you're in for a treat (though the first couple of
comics are weak -- it picks up when Bun Bun first appears, which luckily
is fairly soon).