Python Newbie

Károly Ladvánszky aa at bb.cc
Mon Nov 5 05:20:52 EST 2001

Hi Edy,

I completely agree with you that it is both more efficient and more
entartaining to learn a programming language through working on a useful
task.
If you are a student, I'd advise you pick up an interesting math problem and
work on it using Python. I'm sure your teacher will be happy to help you
find something.
This way you will make progress in both math and Python.

Good luck,

Károly

news:9s5eq8$mhk$1 at newton3.pacific.net.sg...