A Python GUI Book.

Matt Gerrans mgerrans at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 16 03:15:08 EST 2001

I like the idea of incorporating design patterns (suggested elsewhere in the
thread), where appropriate.

How about developing a Python GUI IDE (like Delphi, Kylix, C++ Builder, etc.)
that lets you design the UI and choose any of the toolkits as the
implementation?   This would perhaps be ambitious, but it would generate a
useful tool and be a self-validating (and self-referential) example of what
you are illustrating.

- mfg

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de> wrote in
message news:3beedf26 at nntp.server.uni-frankfurt.de...