Sizing Up Graphics Automatically

Ben Ocean zope at thewebsons.com
Fri Nov 16 10:35:26 EST 2001

Hi;
Is it possible to automatically size up a graphic upon upload and
programmatic insertion into a script? I use Zope and want to build a
through-the-Web interface to enable my client to automatically change/add
photos, but I want to set the site up such that all the dimensions of
graphics, font sizes, etc., are resized depending on the visitor's browser
resolution. In order to do that, I *must* somehow capture the dimensions of
the uploaded graphic programmatically? Any ideas how to do this? Anybody
have some code they'd like to share?
TIA,
BenO