Python servlet with DB

Christof Hurst christof at hurst-web.de
Sun Nov 18 06:52:12 EST 2001

i must call a python-servlet out of a java applet.
It's part of a diploma, where python is compared with java.
now i don't know, how to make a connection to ma python, and how to make
the python servlet talk to the DB.
All DB-modules, i'va tried, didn't work.
I want to send an image from the java applet to the python servlet to
write this in a BLOB in my oracle Database.
Who can help me?

--
                    \|/
                   (@ @)