vCard parser anywhere ?

Gillou nospam at
Mon Nov 26 23:38:35 CET 2001

Of course, my headache copyright notice is actually ruled by the GPL ;-)
I'll make a tarball of it and offer for download to everybody.
All I know today about Lisp is its acronym :
Lots of Insipid and Stupid Parenthesis...

Think I'll do the pythonic job from scatch and from RFC specs.

mailman.1006808555.28521.python-list at