Win32 Dll Extention Module Problem

Martin von Loewis loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de
Sun Oct 28 05:06:48 EST 2001

"Jeffrey Drake" <jpt.d at home.com> writes:

> The only problem I can think of is the data conversion.

Using a debugger, can you determine how far it got? My guess would be
that InitializeFlatSB does a blocking call, or that it was passed an
invalid argument and did not correctly determine this problem.

> "i" is the closest or "l" that is listed to be able to convert the HWND.
> HWND natively is a void* i believe.

You should only use the designated types for ParseTuple; in this case,
it would be "int". Add another int variable;

  int iwnd;
  if(!PyArg_ParseTuple(args, "i", &iwnd))return NULL;
  hwnd = iwnd;

Regards,
Martin