Few questions about new features in Python 2.2

sebastien s.keim at laposte.net
Wed Oct 24 05:28:56 EDT 2001

Thank's for your responses.
I should have found all of theim myself :-(

More ironically I've said that:

- My computer should be able to potentialy save the state of all the
universe. (If someone has a recipe for that, I'm interested)

- Immutables types should accept side effect methods (Bacward
incompatibilities should be very marginal after all...)

- 5.4 // 2.0 should equal 2.7 (oh yes that's so usefull!)

Well, probably not a good day for my brain ;-)

I've really underestimated the generality of theses concepts.