Modules for Python

Michael Murdock mmurdock at sorenson.com
Fri Oct 26 20:59:12 EDT 2001

Sometime last year there was an article in Dr. Dobbs or a similar mag that
had Python code for reading and writing Excel data. I have the code
but I can't find anything else about the article. I will check at home this
weekend. But it was not a full Excel module; more just some classes for
doing simple stuff.

If you would like these Python files, let me know and I can email them
to you.

HTH -Michael.

news:3BD7F263.2F3FAEB6 at lucent.com...