win32all extension module for Python2.0?

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Mon Oct 29 20:15:11 EST 2001

"Peoter Veliki" <peoter_veliki at hotmail.com> writes:

> I have to use Python 2.0, but I can't find the win32all modules to download
> (specifically win32clipboard.py).  It is included with ActivePython, but
> there web site does not offer V2.0 as a download, only V2.1 and 2.2.  Will
> these modules work with V2.0?  Does ActivePython 2.0 exist and if so where
> can I download it?

I think this was recently also covered in a separate thread, but if
you've already got the Python build, then you can just add the
win32all extensions directly onto that - no need to get a full
ActivePython build.  I don't know if older ActivePython full installs
are still available anywhere.

But for just the win32all extensions, try:

    http://www.activestate.com/Products/ActivePython/win32all.plex

This page has the standalone win32all installers, and you can get a
version for any of Python 1.5.2, 2.0 or 2.1.  Note that the 2.0 and
2.1 releases will work fine with the maintenance updates 2.0.1 and
2.1.1 respectively.

--
-- David