How to handle sys.path in bigger projects?

Georg Lohrer GeorgLohrer at gmx.de
Tue Oct 16 05:24:45 EDT 2001

On 15 Oct 2001 16:17:12 +0200, Martin von Loewis
<loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de> wrote:

Martin,

thanks for your advices.

Foremost the projects (lines-of-code produced) expand, design-errors
and misunderstandings take place and will be recognized.

But, meanwhile I feel 'at-home' with Python. Nice to use,
'implement-debug-check' cycle is very fast, so my application will be
ready in-time and, most important, could be understood by everyone
else without having sophisticated experiences.

Ciao, Georg