Length on an input parameter in python

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ignacio at openservices.net
Fri Oct 12 11:30:40 EDT 2001

On 12 Oct 2001, coolslife wrote:

> Oleg Broytmann <phd at phd.pp.ru> wrote in message news:<mailman.1002876312.21830.python-list at python.org>...

> > > Nope, Unix, 2.6
> >
> >    On UNIX limits are much, much higher. Something wrong there...
> >
> > Oleg.
> > ----
> >      Oleg Broytmann            http://phd.pp.ru/            phd at phd.pp.ru
> >            Programmers don't die, they just GOSUB without RETURN.
>
> So any suggestions on how to overcome this limitation? thx.

It may be a side effect of the shell or environment you're currently using.
Try using a different shell or environment.

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams  <ignacio at openservices.net>

   "As far as I can tell / It doesn't matter who you are /
    If you can believe there's something worth fighting for."
       - "Parade", Garbage