Training Courses in Python in UK

Vickie Mills vickie_mills at
Wed Oct 10 09:32:30 CEST 2001

Hi there,

I am looking for you recommendations on training courses available in the UK
on Python.  Can you help?

Vickie Mills
IS Training Analyst

Tel:    0131 245 1127
Fax:    0131 245 1550
E-mail:    vickie_mills at

For more information on Standard Life, visit our website   The Standard Life Assurance Company, Standard
Life House, 30 Lothian Road, Edinburgh EH1 2DH, is registered in Scotland
(No SZ4) and regulated by the Personal Investment Authority.  Tel: 0131 225
2552 - calls may be recorded or monitored.  This confidential e-mail is for
the addressee only.  If received in error, do not retain/copy/disclose it
without our consent and please return it to us.  We virus scan all e-mails
but are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration by a
third party after it is sent.