BOA GUI builder?

Tim H thamza.nospam at flash.net
Mon Oct 29 15:37:28 EST 2001

Search boa.py for "2.3.0"

Should be a line like this:
if (wxMAJOR_VERSION, wxMINOR_VERSION, wxRELEASE_NUMBER) != (2, 3, 0):

change the 0 to a one:
if (wxMAJOR_VERSION, wxMINOR_VERSION, wxRELEASE_NUMBER) != (2, 3, 1):

and away you go.  This has caused me no problems, for consistency you may
want a few lines down, too, one like this:
raise 'wxPython 2.3.0 required'

good luck,
Tim H

news:3BDDA284.B564E2CB at mitre.org...