Nicer Tkinter on UNIX?

Boudewijn Rempt boudewijn at tryllian.com
Thu Oct 4 04:11:07 EDT 2001

Cameron Laird wrote:

> .
> PyQt is indeed a good-looking alternative to Tkinter--and
> PyQt is (generally) available for Windows.  While it could
> be constructed for MacOS, at least in principle, I don't
> think anyone is particularly close to doing this.

Phil recently pre-released PyQt for Qt 3 (just in time to
test everything in my book with it) - and it would be
extremely interesting to get that to work with Qt3 for OS X.
I'd really like to try it, but I don't have a Mac :-(. Still,
I really expect PyQt 3 for OS X to available in the very near
future.

--
Boudewijn | http://www.valdyas.org