Python is better than free (was Re: GNU wars again)

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Wed Oct 3 07:46:00 EDT 2001

Could we perhaps set followups to comp.useless.philosophical.discussions at
this point? I'm sure we all agree that anyone is free to release *their*
software (as opposed to somebody else's) under any licensing form they want.
Given *that* basic freedom, the rest is just opinion.

and-opinions-can-be-whatever-you-want-ly y'rs  - steve
--
http://www.holdenweb.com/