accessing goldmine data

Praveg praveg.arkadi at propylon.com
Tue Oct 16 12:12:42 EDT 2001

I am writing a python program for accessing goldmine database .Goldmine has
GM4S32.dll with the functions for accesssing the goldmine data.
I am using python's dynwin.windll module for loading the dll & accessing
it's functions.
Now I have loaded the dll successfully but facing problems regarding the
function calls which actually accesses the database files.
For example, I am trying to use--> long GMW_DS_Query( char *szSQL )
I am calling the function as-->index = obj.GMW_DS_Query(cstring('Select
company from Contact1'))
but getting errors regarding memory (memory could not be read)etc.
I am using python21 on WIN2K. Can anybody tell me why I am getting such
errors?

Praveg