python binary search

Jeffrey Dunnett jdunnett at uoguelph.ca
Mon Oct 29 17:09:16 EST 2001

Chris Barker (chrishbarker at home.net) wrote:
: Jeffrey Dunnett wrote:

: > : Thanks for coming to my defence but I really MUST check my spelling beter.
: >
: > : Jeff
: >
: > Alright I will crawl back in the computer lab I came out of and look at
: > an english dictionary since I incorrently spelled better.

: Ouch! I was sure you did that on purpose. As someone who is a lousy
: typist and a lousy speller, I highly recommend an email client with a
: spell checker...and a little proofreading.

: -Chris

: --
: Christopher Barker,
: Ph.D.
: ChrisHBarker at home.net                 ---           ---           ---
: http://members.home.net/barkerlohmann ---@@       -----@@       -----@@
: Oil Spill Modeling                ------   @    ------   @   ------   @
: Water Resources Engineering       -------      ---------     --------
: Coastal and Fluvial Hydrodynamics --------------------------------------

The proof reading and the spell checker can both be done.  I will use
them in the future

Jeff