Controlling execution of embedded python

Julien Keable julien.keable at polymtl.ca
Mon Oct 22 02:25:32 EDT 2001

Hi,

I want to embed python in C++, but i need to control execution in a particular way. The app will use python as a scripting language, and i want it to be able to trace line by line in the python code, tracing *into* functions. How can i do that ? Also, I want to query dynamically value of all local variables. Well, I guess I could call it a debugger...

I read the documentation, but cannot find something i'm sure of.