Excellent Python/VC ++ Contracting Opportunity!

Maria Martino martime at kellyservices.com
Tue Oct 9 16:45:52 EDT 2001

My name is Maria Martino and I am a recruiter for Kelly Services. I
have a contracting opportunity for a Python/VC++ programmer. All
interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to:
martime at kellyservices.com
Attn: Maria Martino

Term: Contractor

Length: 4 months

Job Description: Work with the development team on an exciting
business application software.

Location: Tarrytown, Westchester County, NY

Required Skills: Commercial development experience in Visual C++ and
Python on Win32 platform. Strong analytical skill. Object-oriented
programming is a must. SQL Server or other database server. Experience
in widget-based GUI development. Experience in webserver or
application server (e.g. IIS, Zope).

Desirable skills: Advanced degree (CS/EE, Science, Math or other)
welcome. Previous experience in finance, statistics, or Monte Carlo
simulation. XML processing. Internet programming experience (TCP/IP,
HTTP protocol, RPC, socket programming.) COM programming in business
applications, interfacing with Access/Excel. Visual Basic for
Applications. Source code revision control systems. Bug report
database. InstallShield.