tkinter - tkFileDialog - how to get dir instead of file

Brian Elmegaard brian at rk-speed-rugby.dk
Tue Oct 30 08:56:45 EST 2001

Ulrich Goertz <u at g0ertz.de> writes:

> > to get this from the standard module "tkFileDialog".

huh! tkFileDialog, that's interesting. I have read the life preserver,
Fredrik introduction, and the New Mexico reference, and I have never
found this mentioned before. I have been thinking and thinking, how to
make one. Now it seems it is a standard widget, but just undocumented.

Is this the case? Are there more super widgets I do not know after
reading the above mentioned?

TIA,
--
Brian (remove the sport for mail)