Python 2.1.2 (was Re: profiler results for __getattr__, am I reading this correctly ?)

Aahz Maruch aahz at
Sun Oct 21 17:43:02 CEST 2001

In article <mailman.1003293504.8705.python-list at>,
Tim Peters < at> wrote:
>If volunteers materialize to produce another bugfix release, I'm sure we'll
>(PythonLabs) be happy to ship it (cut docs, installers, etc).  It's curious
>that neither Aahz (2.0.1) nor Thomas Wouters (2.1.1) volunteered for a
>second round of this rewarding work <wink>.

It's even less curious when you realize that Aahz never did any actual
work other than writing up a PEP.  Moshe Zadka was the wrangler for
2.0.1 (with some assistance from Guido when Moshe disappeared for a
                      --- Aahz  <*>  (Copyright 2001 by aahz at

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

We must not let the evil of a few trample the freedoms of the many.