[Webware-discuss] Viewing sourcecode with PyDoc

Chuck Esterbrook ChuckEsterbrook at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 05:07:44 EST 2001

Just a note that Webware uses py2html and PyFontify which we grabbed from
other sources. Although we have made the slightest of mods to these which
might be useful in general.

We also have an original PySummary.py so you can see the interface of a
class at a glance, sans docs and code.

You can consult CVS if any of that interests you:
https://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=4866
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/webware/Webware/DocSupport/

-Chuck