Python is better than free (was Re: GNU wars again)

Grant Edwards grante at
Tue Oct 9 19:37:34 CEST 2001

In article <mailman.1002615791.24960.python-list at>, Ken Seehof wrote:

> Why do you even respond to people who make useless posts like
> that?  It's not funny.  It just wastes space in peoples mail
> boxes.

> Copyright 2001, Ken Seehof
> This message is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
> modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
> as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
> of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
> This message is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
> but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
> See the GNU General Public License for more details.

My post is a waste of space?

As opposed to the valuable content in that last bit?

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  I KAISER ROLL?! What
                                  at               good is a Kaiser Roll
                                 without a little COLE SLAW
                                                   on the SIDE?