ANNOUNCE -- Upgrade to libxslt, libxml_saxmod, pyeditor, etc.

Dave Kuhlman dkuhlman at
Mon Oct 29 22:56:01 CET 2001

ANNOUNCE -- Upgrade to libxslt, libxml_saxmod, pyeditor, etc.

I've fixed some errors and added a feature to libxml_saxlib, the
Python wrappers for the the SAX XML parser C library from

  - fixed bug that prevented display of error messages from Python
  - added ability of call-backs to catch and handle parser messages
        (formerly, they all went to stderr).

There are also a few bug fixes for libxsltmod, the Python wrapper
for the XSLT C library from

And, pyeditor, the text editor that is extensible in Python, has
some added features and some fixes.

You can find the new versions at

Please let me know if you have suggestions or questions or if you
need fixes or support.

  - Dave

Dave Kuhlman
dkuhlman at