How to call a python function in C++

Andrew Markebo flognat at flognat.myip.org
Mon Oct 8 03:07:46 EDT 2001

Just a couple of thoughts..

Are you trying the code you sent here, or it is an excerpt? I
mean.. ;-) sometimes you static-declare a function in a class in c++
to be able to call it from the outside without an instance..

Tried to do extern "C" around the function?? Maybe python is looking
for c-names, not c++-names??

        /Andy

--
 The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!