Looking for Python & Zope Gurus' Résumés!

Chris Abraham cja at dds.nl
Tue Oct 23 17:21:24 EDT 2001

Gurus & Geeks:

I would like to have a file of Python, and Zope coders who are available for
short-term, long-term, contract, sub-contract work, project-based, and
"crap, it broke can you fix it?" work.

Either in the Washington Metro Area or via Telecommuting.  If you are out
of the DC-Area, please send your resume anyway, and I will keep it on file.
 I am getting lots of requests and I want to make sure that I have loads of
people who might be interested in the projects.

Please send your résumé and an hourly, day, and salary range and I will
do what I can.

Cheers,

Chris Abraham
--