Grant Edwards grante at
Fri Oct 12 22:26:39 CEST 2001

In article <mailman.1002914353.20924.python-list at>, PoulsenL at wrote:

> Bizarrly enough it looks like stenography.  Maybe just my
> paranoid self, but it is english sounding gibberish.  Actually
> i have seen stenographic examples that were more coherent.

I presume you mean steganography. Shouldn't a good
steganographic message really ought to make sense on it's own?
That way nobody would suspect that there is concealed content.

Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  .. I wonder if I
                                  at               ought to tell them about my
                                 PREVIOUS LIFE as a COMPLETE