Python is better than free (was Re: GNU wars again)

Steve Holden sholden at
Fri Oct 5 05:25:36 CEST 2001

Well, I could even take exception to the word "it", since there are many
different Englishes.

By the way, while everyone's got their grammar books out, what's the
possessive of "class" and "classes".

Do we write "this class's __init__() method" and "those classes' __init__()
methods", or what?

news:00a001c14d26$30fce2a0$d938a8c0 at Hadfield...