another wxPython-question

David Bolen db3l at fitlinxx.com
Fri Oct 5 13:05:05 EDT 2001

Uwe Schmitt <uwe at rocksport.de> writes:

> thanks a lot. the import statement above works. i made an error:
> i looked for a file "*wxDC*" which is not on my computer.
> i'll study your example,

BTW, if you haven't already, be sure and run the demo and then examine
its source as full of example code.  The demo exercises the majority
of the wxPython features, so it's generally pretty easy to find a
portion of the demo at least close to what you're working with and
then look at the code to see how it accomplishes it.

--
-- David