Summary/Update: Re: Trying to build Ming SWF-output library with Python?

Antaeus Feldspar feldspar at ix.netcom.com
Tue Oct 2 12:05:55 EDT 2001

I want to thank everyone who helped me try and figure out what was going
wrong with the installation I described earlier.

Right now, the evidence supports what's said below:  that of
mingcmodule.so and mingc.pyd, only one of the two can be or should be
installed -- the former if on a Linux box and the latter if on Windows.
This is probably why the "all" target of the Makefile was left blank;
unfortunately there was no documentation to explain that one should
select just one or the other to build.

Unfortunately the package is still not working correctly but I am
reasonably confident it is correctly installed.  Thank you all for your
help!