Holden's Python Web Programming Book

DeepBlue DeepBlue at DeepBlue.org
Thu Oct 11 16:38:37 EDT 2001

Thanks Steve.  Looking at the TOC, it looks like your book and Mitchell's
book will complement one another.  I was looking for implementing
client/servers in Python and an advanced look at Python web DB systems.  So
your book looks like it will be helpful.
One note though:  Chapters 12 and 13 in the TOC you give look like they have
the same content.  Maybe by mistake.
DB

news:4glx7.11739$I83.231559 at atlpnn01.usenetserver.com...