PosixSerial.py license and gcavazos?

Christian Reis kiko at async.com.br
Wed Oct 17 00:15:32 EDT 2001

Hi there,

I'm writing a GPLed application and since I need software to communicate
with a serial printer, I found and ended up using PosixSerial.py. Now
this module is available from some sites on the web - Parnassus for one
is an example - but I've always failed to find out what license it has.

I've been looking for the author for a couple of months now, emailing
people off and on, but have still to find him. Does anybody know who he
is, or what the original license it? He seemed to have a website at
http://members.tripod.com/~gcavazos/ but there was no content and it
seems to be gone.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.