Desperate help required for Python assignment

Nachiket nachiket_gole at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:47:07 EDT 2001

I am new to Python doing a crash course in University.  I have a
assignment to submit in two days the specifications of which are:
1.Write a script in python which maps a set of linked webpages.  It
should take the URL as a command line argument, retireve the page,
extract the URL's of pages linked to by the page in question and store
them in a data structure for the page.  It should then repeat this
with other linked pages to a depth of 5.  It should visit each page
only once.
2.The script should also be able to take -L as a command line argument
and that being the case should only follow links on the same server as
the current site.
3.The script should also record the titles of links in the documents
eg
Mysite -- > http://mysite.com
4.Finally all this has to be displayed as a tree for eg
>python mytest.py "some url"
 Please can some of the Gurus on this newsgroup help me out with a
working solution as with my limited knowledge i am no position to
handle this assignment in two days.

Regards