Programming Advice Please

Jemimah Puddleduck jemimah at puddleduck.dyndns.org
Wed Oct 31 05:24:59 EST 2001

Many moons ago when the PDP11-73 was making the news I was a computer
programmer using archaic things like TSX,RT-11,RPL and D. Now it is another
century and I have decided to get back into programming (specifically for
linux) and was hoping that some kind person could direct me to some
resources to get me started in the Linux/X-Windows/KDE development world.

I am not a complete newbie to programming as you may have guessed but lets
just say more than a decade passed since I cut any code at all.

I hope the X-Posting wasn't considered rude it isn't a habit I would just
like to get this started ASAP as I am a newly redundant old fossil and find
some time on my hands.
--
Jemimah Puddleduck
   (@_