Problem : building a module ...

dag4004 dag4004 at caramail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:23:59 EDT 2001

Hello,

I want to creat a new module. It is a module wich use the Nano-X GUI Client
functions. To do so i creat a nanoxmodule.c with the Makefile.pre.in ....
and i can creat a nanoxmodule.so
BUT in python when i enter : import nanox
my lovely interrpreter say me that the Nano-X function are unknown.
It is right because the function are not linked in nanoxmodule.so but how
could i force the linking of this functions in my nanoxmodule.so, i have the
library libnano-x.a but how could i "put" it in nanoxmodule.so

Thank you